El Roi

Oh how beautiful to feel That Kiss. The one that God Himself placed upon my heart. My cheek. My forehead. The kiss of a Loving Father to His daughter. Do you know how precious it feels? To be picked up and loved on by your Heavenly Dad?

There's no way to describe what's happened recently in my life but to say that I believe wholeheartedly that God wanted me to know, just how much He truly loves me.  So He sent me Burdett. 

Me! Julie Ann; a little girl in a big family from Akron, Ohio, feeling so lost for so long except for Him, so He gave me Burdett. 

Things I've pondered in my heart since I was very young. Ways I've longed to love and be loved by a spouse.  A few I've forgotten about, some I'd given up on and others I thought were just fantasies of my own making, I'm finding them every day in my marriage to this man. Some were simply desires of my heart.  But God remembered every detail and through this man after God's own heart, the best man I've ever known, I've learned what earthly love is, yes, but God uses him to show His own love for me. 

God thought of the very smallest details, some long ago forgotten and brings back to memory through experiences, conversations and time,

My heart and soul are overwhelmed at the magnitude of this realization. Every. Single. Time. I become a weeping mess of praise. 

He's so good!! If He's put a song in your heart. A dream, a desire since childhood and you've all but given up. Don't!

Instead, give Him EVERYTHING.

Because, who am I?  I am no one. I've made plenty of mistakes, bad choices and took many wrong turns. But He knows!  He knows every tear, every sorrow, every laugh, every joy! He was there in every good times, bad times and especially in the scary times. He took every single one to heart and when I gave Him everything I had and said "YOU ARE ENOUGH!" He was! He is!! I needed nothing more!!  I wanted nothing more!!

And then one day He brought Burdett into my life.  I wasn't looking   I wasn't asking. But now...... The ways I've longed to be understood, loved, treated, appreciated..... He sent me Burdett.  God gave me an overwhelming love and respect for him almost instantaneously!! I truly feel God's love through my husband. God sealed His love to me with a kiss. And I'm BLOWN AWAY!! He sent me a husband that shows me God's own love every day!!!

SO DON'T give up. If He planted it within you, whatever IT is, He still wants to see it through with you.  

It is my calling in life to be a wife. To be Burdetts wife. He IS El Roi THE GOD WHO SEES ME!!!  





Comments